|EUROPE:||Why the fuck are we always getting sick? Is it demons? Is it ghosts? Is it a curse?|
|EVERYBODY ELSE:||Have you tried washing your ass?|
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
just because you dont break skin or use a razor doesnt mean it cant be self harm
just because they never hit you doesnt mean it cant be an abusive relationship
just because you can communicate in some circles doesnt mean you cant have anxiety or socializing issues
just because you have a good day doesnt mean you cant have depression
Do not let your perception of how your struggle should be silence you. Your problems are real and they deserve attention.
“If you’re a woman and you don’t wear enough make-up, there’s about an 85% chance that the first person you see when you leave the house will ask if you’re tired or sick… Conversely, if some dude’s inbuilt conceal-o-meter scans your eyeliner as a millimetre thicker than the…
It’s sad from this poster, we know exactly what happened.
this makes me so angry
Whenever I hear people defending rapists by making excuses such as 'they lead them on' or 'did you see what they were wearing' I casually interrupt them and ask if 'my six-year-old-self was asking for it by simply wearing a uniform to school?'.
IT. SHUTS. THEM. UP. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
THIS IS SO FUCKING POWERFUL I AM NOT OKAY
*applies mascara to leg hair* yes, much more definition and volume
new bra from victoria secret! :)
A woman stands in her bedroom. She is with her attractive male lover. The air is filled with desire. They both look into each other’s eyes. The female, with a slightly bashful smile, takes off her clothes, starting with the pants first, and finally the shirt. She is wearing the bra. The man’s eyes opened wider in interest. His interest is peaked. The woman strutted closer to him, her eyes batting and her smile growing. She leans into his ear and with a breathy voice, she spoke:
I graduate in three days, I pay my own bills, I have a car, and I’m reading fanfiction about a lettuce bra.
It has a little lettuce bow.
This is why this country needs better sex ed.
It comes in purple too…
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
7 is the number for completeness in numerology
0 notes y’all broke it again
1. A tap dancing monkey who lives on the moon.
2. A magical sea turkey who yodels the Smiths back catalogue.
So why treat the last one different to the first two?
Because the first two don’t have complicated institutions established hundreds or thousands of years ago built around them
you know when you say something
and it’s just
why the fuck did i say that
A Mom went to have dinner with her son who lives with his roommate.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn’t help but notice how handsome his roommate was. She had been suspicious about her sons sexuality but being a good mother she felt that he would let her know if and when the time was right but seeing the two together just made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the interaction between the two she wondered even more if there was more here than meets the eye. Her son, sensing his mothers watchfully eye volunteered, “really Mom, I can tell what you’re thinking and you can just get it out of your mind, we are just roommates and nothing more”.
About a week later the roommate remarked, “ever since your mother was here the silver serving platter has been missing, do you think she took it?”
He responded, “Well I’m sure she didn’t but I will email her and ask just to be sure” he sat down and wrote:
I’m not saying you did take the silver platter from the house and I am not saying you didn’t take it but the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
A couple days later he got a response from his mother:
I am not saying that you do sleep with your roommate and I am not saying that you don’t sleep with him and you know I love you and could care less either way but the fact remains that if he was sleeping in his own bed he would have found the platter under his pillow.
When are the two of you coming for dinner?